13 March 2006

I hear I have an audience...

Heard this evening that I have at least one reader: Hiya Mark down near Bristol!

Glad to know that someone reads the blog. Hope it doesn't bore you too much, and that Mel enjoys the news you pass on. Here's a link to your longwhitecloud.org website for anyone else to see what you got up to on your world travels.

I'm sure that you are only checking in occasionally during your lunch breaks or at the local library...

I'm in the middle of trying to work out how to put the headers for blog posts as updated hyperlinks into a webpage. I can get the basics of an Atom XML feed from the blog but it ends up with all the text below as well. I'm trawling the web for hints (or even the relevant HTML that works in Front Page) so that I can have a feed from the branch blog on the home page of the branch web site www.nottsunison.org.uk

UPDATE as at lunchtime on 14th March: DONE IT!

Fixed the problem by using the nice people at www.rss-to-javascript.com

Just had to copy and paste the Atom feed URL for the blog and they generated the Javascript for it. The results can be seen on the home page of the branch web site

No comments: